Friday, August 12, 2011

[Unpacking] Comics Deadpool, Scott Pilgrim and others

Wednesday August 10, 2011 3 10 /08 /Ao C /2011 16:35

[Unpacking] Comics Deadpool, Scott Pilgrim and others

A few days ago I had ordered several comics which I have just received that here in photograph.

comic-deadpool.jpg

I started to read Deadpool body: The club of the five and I must say that I am well enough. The drawings are really very beautiful I find and like the second number leaves soon (on September 14) I would buy it surely ^^.
I also took Deadpool: El Wilson soldier should be looked after that I received this morning and that I did not have time yet to look at.
Then Marvel Zombies that I discovered as that thus I took the first number and I will see what that gives. In this number, one finds all our supermen into super-zombies.

comic-scott-pilgrim.jpg

I also took the first volume of Scott Pilgrim because I really adored film of Edgar Wright (Thank you Karl ^^) as well as the guide of survival in territory zombie in which one discovers how to survive in the event of invasion of zombies. I believe that I will regale myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment